Friday, February 8, 2008

February Already!

Wow, can't believe how time is flying by!
We had a bridal shower for Marina last weekend, before Superbowl.
So all the decorations you see were up for a few hours,
and then Garrett requested them down... party pooper.
We still had a lot of fun; got manicures, played pictionary, laughed,
ate, laughed more, then made pompoms! Almost 1 more month!
Of course our "babies" were there too! Don't they look like they're related!
Ok, and a picture of the belly... finally. It's our 16 week picture.
Starting to show...a little. I'm at the stage where people are wondering
if I'm really pregnant or just gaining some extra winter weight.
I've told some of my students, but the ones who don't
know are polite and haven't asked yet.
Everyone has been telling me how all of a sudden
all the fatigue and morning sickness disappears!
This is the first week where I can start to believe them.
My new cravings are Sam Sato's dry saimin
(which I'll have to wait another month for) and cheese Pizza Hut pizza. And finally, this is what happens when the boys are bored. It's been cold here, so we decided to put some clothing on Sport. He absolutely HATES it! He thinks he's in trouble and refuses to move. The boys thought it would be funny to put his jacket on his hindlegs instead, and then stick one of his toys out the back...