Geez, time is really flying by! I told myself I was going to try to update this blog weekly. Not happening. We were fortunate to be able to go home for Marina and Chester's wedding in the middle of the month. Flew standby to Oahu in first class! It was awesome! Didn't have to wait in line to use the bathroom...which was a great thing since the flight was extra long (6.5 hours because of head winds) and I'm pregnant.
Decorating the reception area on Friday
Decorating the ceremony on Saturday. We spent less than an hour in the sun, but got BURNT! That's how haole we are! AGH. At least we have a little bit of color now.
Chaz boy (Kasey and Mark's baby) is 5 months now and we got to "practice"!
Isn't he cute!
Yamada family picture
Meet the Patocs!
Garrett stayed home a few days more than I did this trip. It's usually the opposite, so I was really jealous and not happy. A weekend trip home is not enough and just a tease. He spent more time with all the cuzins and their babies.
I love this pic! Chaz boy and Callie meeting
.