I swear, we don't know where time goes! I've said it again and again that time is flying by. Didn't realize it's been nearly 3 weeks since we last updated! Sorry...been busy and lazy. :)
Our friend, Daeni, came to visit and met Cade for the first time. 
Cade is almost 4 months old now! He's able to grasp on to things and stare at them. I gave him a toy to hold and he was very curious and held it in front his face for a few minutes trying to figure out what it was.
Cade figured out a way to suck his thumb and hold his toy. I promise, we're trying to avoid him getting too attached to his thumb, but he's sneaky! He loves popping his binky out when we're not looking and swapping it for his thumb.
Tummy time! He's very strong! Trying to also rollover, but can't quite get it. In a few weeks we'll have to post a video of him completely rolling over.
OH, and the best news of all. Cade is now almost completely sleeping through the night! Yipee! He goes to bed around 8:30 and can sleep all the way until 4:40-5am. YAH!