Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random update...

Cade has been keeping us very busy! What an active toddler! Here are just a few new things.
He loves climbing. When given the opportunity, he climbs up or into EVERYTHING! Sometimes it can be quite funny and entertaining, but other times it can get dangerous!

Cade's first bites of ice cream! YUM!
Cade is quite the accomplished shopper. On a recent trip to Oahu, Garrett found this cute hat for him, which he loves (sometimes!). All the excitement of shopping and attention he received from strangers made him sleepy...

I don't know who was having more fun playing ball, Cade or great grandpa!

Lastly, SURPRISE! Cade will be a big brother in a few months. I am about 17 weeks along so far. This pregnancy has been a little different; I had morning sickness for a couple of weeks, but it was in the evening. Now I feel fine, but very tired. It's hard to tell if it's the 16 month old we have running around or all the hormones in my body going crazy! No real cravings like I had with Cade... it has been more G having ice cream or icee cravings in the night time!