Before Aunty Lisa or Aunty Jocelyn make a comment about not updating the blog, I thought I'd do it! Besides, the cable went out because of the wind, so the tv isn't distracting us.
It's hard to believe our "baby" is a year and a half old already! He went to his well baby check up the other day and he is developing and growing well, although still tiny for his age (10-25th percentile for all categories). The dr. asked him to stack four blocks on top of each other, something he does quite often at home, so I wasn't surprised he could do it. But, then the dr. asked him to feed a tiny four inch baby a bottle. I didn't think he knew what to do, but to our surprise he was successful! The dr. also noted he should have a vocabulary of six words. We went home and counted over thirty! YAH!

Garrett's cousin Dayne was home for the holidays and we finally got to spend some time with her before she went back to California.
Cade and Chaz play pretty well together- they don't fight over the toys too much! Chaz is a very good sharer.
Kids just have a tendency to love boxes- Cade is no exception!
Chaz and his family bought Cade this drum set for Christmas. We had no intentions of putting it together yet. However, Garrett went to Portland for the weekend and put it together, then hid it, for us to enjoy while he was gone! Luckily, Cade has a short attention span, so he doesn't sit at the drum set for very long.
G has been practicing his golf game as much as he can. We had a chance to play on Oahu with Lisa and our cousin Thomas over Christmas break. Of course Lisa kicked our butts... but I could still beat G (and I was five and half months pregnant at the time!). He said it was a very humbling experience... at least he's a good loser!
Cade was helping to cheer on his Uncle Cisco's Saints this past weekend! The "paint" came off during nap time- good thing 'cause Gammy wasn't too thrilled to see it on!
Lia came over to play last week and the two of them were sitting on the couch so nicely- well, long enough to snap a picture.
A short video clip of Cade exercising! When I was pregnant with Cade, G was nice enough to gain sympathy weight so I never got heavier than him. However, with this pregnancy he didn't make the same agreement! He has been on the Insanity workout and Cade loves to watch and copy G. It's hilarious!
Oh, and a side note- no, that's not poop by the couch; it's Sporty's monkey! And, pardon the messy living room- we have a toddler who doesn't believe in cleaning! Enjoy!
Lastly, pregnancy with baby two has been going very well and uneventful! No cravings. Just getting bigger. I feel HUGE already- much bigger than I did with Cade at 27 weeks. I am carrying this baby a little lower, so more pressure on my pelvis and back. Other than being tired, we'll be heading into the third trimester soon!