Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6th already!?

Wow, June came and went, and now my days of summer are dwindling down. School doesn't officially start for teachers until the end of July, but I need to start preparing and cleaning ahead of time. In the mean time, we're still enjoying being home (it's been a year already!)- the sunshine and family time are wonderful!

Cade sharing his toy with Great grandma Tamayo

Cade thought it was so fun when I put Sport in the wagon for him to pull around! Sport on the other hand didn't enjoy it as much and gives us this "get me out of here" look.

Ha Ha Ha! No caption needed. :) Before Kendyll was born I would put clips and bows in Cade's hair! Now, whenever Kendyll has a bow, Cade points to it and wants it in his hair! He then asked for one for Garrett. What a good daddy!

Kenny's new hat for the beach/sun

We've noticed Kenny is much more alert! She's practicing her tummy time and smiling. Her new milestone is sleeping through the night! Yep, 9ish to 6ish! Hey, not bad for a 10 week old!