Saturday, April 2, 2011

Aaaahhh April Part II...

It's the beginning of April and we are all breathing a sigh of relief. In March, Garrett had a big test at the beginning, and I had a big project due at the end. Needless to say, it was a very tiring and stressful month- trying to fit in studying, work, and kid time. We are HAPPY to be done and eager to celebrate MANY birthdays this month!

At the end of March we ventured over to Oahu to celebrate Jacob's 1st birthday! Oh, it was so much fun. His circus party was a success. I was the "unofficial" photographer for the night, so I don't have too many pics on our camera. I'll have to get some from Joy.
"Cheese" with Marianne, Hoku, Shawn, Joy and Jacob
Happy Jacob!
Hanging out at the zoo. Geez, Kenny, just relaxin' with the legs up, huh!

 Jacob and Kendyll hanging out and kissing!
 Cade's 1st UH baseball game
 Picture with Great-grandpa and Great-grandma
Children's Discovery Museum: they had a blast!

Clockwise from top left: Cade showing off his baseball talent, loving the trains, found the car (just like the one in Vegas), cruisin' on the couch

 Kendyll loved playing with all the new toys in the "padded circle"...we need one of these at home! She didn't like the "creeper"...this one is similar to the Las Vegas Children's Museum one we visited 5 months ago.