We celebrated Cade's 3rd birthday!
Zoe- this one is for you and Esme. When Kenny woke up from a nap with her hair like this, I couldn't help but giggle! Talk about bad hair day...
Cade and Rysee had a small family birthday party at our house
Before Cade started preschool, Garrett took him "pole fishing"- that's what C calls it. He loves it and always talks about going "pole fishing" again!
We have been using the jumper as Kendyll's high chair. It's time we get an actual high chair, but haven't had time to. When she gets frustrated, she says "up peees" as her "up please". Cade decided to try lift her up. Sorry kiddo- she's only 4 lbs lighter than you, so I don't think you'll be able to do it! :)
G went fishing with his dad and Uncle a couple weekends ago. Cade was so disappointed he couldn't go!
Our friends Heather and Scott visited Maui! We had a great dinner catching up and they enjoyed filling my kiddos with sugar!
Cade's first day of preschool! He didn't cry. They have a good-bye window that you give kisses and hugs through- so now he gives me "shakas" when I leave him. It's so cute!
He loves cleaning! Aunty Trisha- I think you have some competition!
Look carefully- she's sucking her fingers and digging her nose. She was patiently waiting at the airport last weekend and I caught her doing this. She loves the attention she gets from digging her nose, so we now have to just ignore her and she stops.
Riding the horse and bull at Waikele
Kendyll entertained herself with fries and ketchup at a restaurant
We went to Oahu for my grandpa's birthday, Made in Hawaii Show, and to help my grandparents clean/organize their orchids
I learned a lot about orchids this past trip- more than ever before. My grandpa has hundreds of this one type, Donna Kimura, which all originated from one he received as a gift in 1969. Isn't that cool! We helped him organize them, re-pot, and throw away dead ones. It was very interesting to talk to him about the history of his orchids and he showed me his technique to re-pot and start new plants. I have a great appreciation for his ability to grow them so well!
Two of my favorites I found in the hothouse. I love the fuzzies on the left one. The vibrant purple colored ones on the right were so pretty.
Yellow and red!
Speckles in pink
Cade had fun looking for chameleons- he's pointing to one he found.
It amazes us how my grandparents are still very active at their age.
Grandpa working on his orchids.
I would bring out ones for him to re-pot and he could tell me what color the flower was when it bloomed and its name.
Grandma making a cigar lei
Kendyll meeting and playing with Nani! (Cade was asleep in the van)