Sunday, July 15, 2012

July Summer Fun...

We've been enjoying some fun summer days and nights! 
  
 Last week, Cade was quietly playing in his room before bed, then all of a sudden I heard the door make a funny noise. He didn't slam it- he had been pushing it back and forth. I don't know what you call the device- "door slam preventer" is what we'll call it! He pushed it hard enough that it made a hole in the door! AIYA!
 I knew he did something wrong when I found him like this!

 Unlike most kids- these two really don't like to be in bed with us. But one night after bath, they ran in and were pretending to sleep. 

 
We're getting ready for our Cali trip and found Cade some cool shoes like Garrett's: Under Armour kids ones for a good price. We initially bought the black ones, then I found the bigger grey ones a few weeks later. He's been practicing wearing them around the house. 

 
Enjoying guri-guri on a hot day. 
Cade likes the pineapple flavor, but Kenny didn't. 
He was sharing with her to prove to her it was good! Cute!

 
Kendyll picking her strawberries. 

 For Father's day, Garrett asked for yard service. Yes, strange, but it's what he wanted! He had a friend come in and clear the side driveway and build a ledge to prevent the dirt from spilling out.

 
We've since planted a few things- pineapple, ti leaves, ginger, and lauae (fern). 

 Kenny has been home with me by herself three days a week, so we've been doing some fun science stuff (of course!). I let her try out pink vinegar and baking soda. She had fun squirting the vinegar and making bubbles!