Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Baby room curtains and pregnant Garr

Wow, I've remembered to do another post in May, within a week of the last one! Let's hope I can keep this up!
Since we've been doing small projects to the baby's room, I decided to get new curtains. I wanted darker curtains to help keep the light out, with intentions that it will help baby sleep better. Well, they were so plain...until today! Found these polka dot panels at Target, so I cut them in half and sewed them over the dark curtains. Apparently, Lisa was trying to tell me to do it this way, but I didn't understand. Then, as I was playing around trying to decide how to sew them together, this bright idea came to me! Low and behold, it was the same idea Lisa had been trying to explain. I guess great minds think alike, but not at the same rate. :)
They match the blue and brown theme we're trying to create. Plus, I love polka dots!
Here's also a pic of Garrett pretending to be pregos with Sporty. At first Sport was scared and didn't move. Then Kyle was teasing him from the outside with treats and Sport went crazy! It was so funny!