Garrett, Kyle, and Kelsey decided to run the Tacoma Half Marathon this year. We could't find Kelsey at the starting line.
But they found each other after a few miles.
Where's Kyle?
Here I AM!
Looks like he still has a lot of energy!
Let's see what he looks like at the end of 13.1 miles!

YAH! All smiles at the end after they finished!
Trisha and I got our exercise in too! We had to walk 3 blocks uphill to the starting line, then walk 3 blocks back downhill to the car. It was tiring driving 9 blocks to the finish line, waiting in a warm cafe for an hour, then walking a block to the finish line. Even though the weather wasn't as nice and sunny as it could've been, we all enjoyed ourselves!
We were blessed by our WA/Hawaii family with a couple's shower. Here's just some of our cute decorations! Zoe made the very creative diaper cake! Cute huh!
The girls were blind folded and had to feed the boys pudding. We had a good method of shoveling, but I guess I missed Garrett's mouth a little. :)
The boys were all good sport; they didn't even ask questions or grumble...just played along with the girls and all our silly and fun games!