Monday, June 30, 2008

More visitors!

We had more visitors this weekend! The Miyamoto family stopped off in Seattle after their Alaska cruise! Unfortunately, we only were able to spend the day shopping with them before they flew back to Maui, but we still had a lot of fun catching up! Hard to believe it was a year ago they visited us for several weeks! Time flies!
This picture of the Yamada cousins took at least 8 tries (Marina kept saying something was wrong with Chester! Poor thing! He was either slouching, blocking me with his big head, or had a funny piece of hair sticking out). I hope this is the one she liked! We had a ridiculous heat wave come through the area; temps in the 80's and 90's since Friday! AGH! This is what happens to your feet when you're pregnant during the hot weather! I didn't even do a lot of walking. Don't worry, doctor looked at them and said they were fine! Don't they look gross! When we went shopping with the Miyamoto family, I tried on shoes and was discouraged...my feet looked terrible in all the shoes I tried on! All the fat would bulge out. Garrett is happy that I haven't been able to add to my shoe collection since I've been pregnant. :(
Lastly, my favorite pillow to sleep with is a Boppy baby pillow that Joy gave me. However, Sport takes every opportunity to steal it from me when I get out of bed to use the bathroom. He fits perfectly in the middle!

Because of the hot weather we've been having, I'm experiencing more contractions. I'm officially full term (37 weeks) and baby is developed enough to arrive any day now! I'm 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced (thinned out). But, doctor doesn't think he'll be early...we'll see.