YAH! I'm officially done with my 3rd year of teaching! WOW! Can't believe it! I have a week off, then a conference to attend in Bellevue for a week, and THEN the rest of the summer to get ready for baby and update this blog more regularly. So, there's no excuse for me to neglect this blog!
Here's a few updates and pictures.
I was blessed with another baby shower last weekend. This one was from my co-workers. They were so generous with gifts and we had a great "girls" day!

Pikachu loves to hide out in the pots and bags of soil; she's usually trying to avoid Sport. First thing I thought of when I saw her do this was the book The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter. My mom and Aunty Jocelyn should be very proud that I remember this book, and even better, actually bought it for baby! (They had classic baby books at Target for $1!) 
We've been getting a little bit warmer weather this past week, so we went for a walk/run on a new trail they made near our house. I of course walked VERY slow, while Garrett ran; he's trying to get rid of the sympathy weight he's gained/gaining during this pregnancy.
It's a very nicely paved, shaded trail that runs about 3 miles one way, through the neighboring town. A few weekends ago when we were walking the trail, we encountered a black garden snake. I was hoping to get a picture of one, but didn't spot any this time.
One thing we enjoy about living on the mainland, especially in a city that has professional sports, is to attend games. We went to a Mariner's game last night. I was a little worried about the walking we'd have to do (when you're 25 lbs heavier, any unnecessary movement is difficult and tiring!) . I made it, with the help of the hubby pulling me along. It's just fun to be a part of the game and eat unhealthy, over priced food. Can't resist the garlic fries! Plus, the sun stays out so late, when we left during the 8th inning, around 9pm, it was still out! Ahhh... summer! 
Pregnancy update: I'm big and uncomfortable. Hungry and snacking a lot! Trying to go walking to keep busy and moving. Baby is a little over 35 weeks and will be here soon! Are we ready?!