Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Time flies...

Oops! I was getting really good at updating this every week, but I guess I didn't realize how quickly time has been flying! Cade is 8 weeks old and a joy; we are truly blessed with a content baby. He has his moments, but we love him no matter what.
I'm getting ready to head back to school next week. Three weeks of maternity leave wasn't enough. Luckily Garrett will be taking the week off to help me transition back to work. He'll be doing the late night feedings and poopy diapers! :)

We decided to buy a swing for Cade and he absolutely LOVES it! He even started falling asleep in it! YAH for swings!

We are trying "tummy time" on his boppy pillow and he knows how to cheat by just turning his head and resting on the pillow.

Smiles!
Garrett is a big help on the weekends; he'll watch Cade so I can get things done around the house. I found them taking a nap together this past weekend.