Our friends Carlys and Karsten were recently married and Daeni asked if I would help her with the dessert table, along with other crafts. Of course I couldn't turn down the crafting opportunity! Daeni helped me with a dessert table for Kendyll's party last year, and has done more for other parties too- so she's the pro at it. I was just her little elf putting it all together. We both got a little carried away with all the small details, but that's what made it look so elegant and nice! I guess it's bad when both our mothers shake their heads at us and tell us we're "craft crazy"! In defense- it's really their faults for introducing us to each other and 4-H in the 4th grade!
We reused and dug through our cabinets for dishes we already had. The tree branch is from her yard and I spray painted, then strung crystals and pearls. Daen also made cute lace balls to hold tea lights.
The crazy crafters
We're ready for the next wedding! :)
The S'mores bar.
And no, we didn't use the little canisters to heat the marshmallows- it was just for decoration. We had a grill going outside.
Birthday buddies and their daddies. They'll be two next month!
Cheesy smile
Daen and I worked on a ribbon branch for pictures. It felt so whimsical!
Congrats Carlys and Karsten!