February started with celebrating our cousin Dayne's birthday. The kids love their Aunty Dayne and helped her blow out her candles!
Aunty Jocelyn and Uncle Les visited Disneyland. (Maybe next time we can tag along!) They sent the kids some cute stuff- Kenny's Minnie Mouse ears was one. Cade had the Mickey ears from our Disney World visit when he was a baby and quickly ran upstairs to find them.
I caught a cute pic!
"What's that on your head? You look silly!"
Then the kids decided to swap ears. I think this one is cute of Kenny looking up to her big brother; or maybe she thinking "ha ha ha, I'm gonna save this pic and show it to your friends when you get bigger!"
My sister and I grew up always having our hair braided by mom. We both have REALLY thick hair, so I bet it was an easy way for her to keep it out of the way. I love braiding hair and would do it on any girl willing to sit. In high school my friends and I would braid the entire team's hair before games!
I FINALLY can do it on Kenny! Oh oh sissy- watch out!
She sat to eat dinner one night and her hair was in her way, so I tried and she let me!


Enjoying the beach with cousin Chaz boy. Thanks Chansi for the pics!