Our baby girl turned two this week. I know- two years...731 days to be exact (remember, it was a Leap year!). The development of a baby to a toddler is amazing.

We should've know and seen the cues- she didn't like being confined to a
stroller or her carseat= energetic and wants to just run around! But, despite her craziness at times, we're extremely blessed to have a healthy, loving girl and wouldn't change her one bit!
Kendyll enjoyed an afternoon and dinner out with mommy and daddy, then came home for cake and ice cream with Gammie and Cade.
Aunty Joc flew in for her birthday party. Yes, she's multitasking already- on the phone with Uncle Les and playing with Aunty's ipad. I think she's better at the ipad than Gammie and Aunty! :)
Two years ago and now. I'd like to think that we've gotten skinnier and she got bigger, but I'm not sure that's the case!
We had a joint birthday party for Kendyll and her birthday buddy, Kenna, at a local park. The kids had so much fun! It was a little windy,
and thankfully only a light drizzle blessed us!
Our goal was to keep the party a simple Minnie/Mickey Mouse theme.
Thank you to Aunty Jocelyn for making the cute matching dresses for the girls! It was so hard to try and get them to take a pic together! Although they look very unhappy, they both had so much fun with all their friends and families there to celebrate!
Jacob and his mommy, Aunty Joy, also flew in for the party! We had so much fun spending time with him. Boy has he grown and developed a sweet and funny personality!
The Uncles and Chaz boy
The cousins playing dodgeball
Kendyll and Kenna blowing out their candles
Cupakes Daeni made with Oreo ears!
Minnie and Mickey Mouse treat bags I made.
I swear- if Daeni and I could realistically quit our day jobs and craft all day instead, we would be so happy!
Poor Minnie Mouses that didn't balance on the cake. Look closely at the decorated "2" compliments of Daeni!
If anyone needs help with a party- please ask! Daeni and I are crazy and would LOVE to help! (Ha ha, I'm just volunteering her services too!)
If you've never heard of Pinterest- that's our inspiration for most of our projects!
Kendyll trying to kiss and hug Jake
Jake trying out Kenny's water table
Cade the grump. :(
