Since Spring Break is over, I can now say it was one of the best we've had... without jinxing it! Last year was miserable for all of us- I ended up having to take care of two little ones with pink eye and colds! So, comparatively, this one rocked!
As the kids are getting older, they're getting so much easier to care for and entertain. Granted, we still have our share of tantrums and tears... but they're learning to play both independently and together!
We played at different playgrounds...
Cade hung out on the humpback whale!
He also showed us he could climb to the top!
Monkey see, monkey do! It was funny because they both were stuck in this position!
We also squeezed in a few beach days with Daddy and Papa Dean (Gammy too, but she's hiding)
Papa and the kids digging a big hole- trying to reach the water
Cade showing how deep the hole was!
Spending time in the beautiful weather; safely picking blueberries!
Hanging out at Fun Factory!
Cade even had his first friend sleep over this break! He did really good- I was a little worried I'd get a call late at night to come pick him up... but nope!