The kids have been hooked on watching Dora and Diego... hence the sudden Spanish. Kendyll will randomly tell us Spanish words during the day, which usually makes us stop and give her the "who are you?" look! :)
Anyway, April is gone, and I didn't follow my "every 2 week" rule post. Sorry Aunties!
Here's some highlights...
Kendyll traveled with Gammie to Oahu by herself! She enjoyed the time and attention...
So did her brother...
When Cade was asked if he wanted to go next time... he said "no, I will just stay home with Mom and Dad!"
We had a surprise visit from the family I was a nanny for in WA! They're so big now!
We had so much fun reminiscing- the triplets were younger than Kendyll when I watched them!
Can't wait for the next visit!
Finally we celebrated the birthday of our baby girl! She's 3!
Kendyll and Kenna at Kenna's party... it took a little while to get a smile.. but we got one! :)
Kenny enjoyed her day alone with Mommy and Daddy for her birthday!
This is what happens when they're left alone with Daddy for just 5 minutes!