My week long Fall Break is more than half way over... I guess it's time I catch up on this neglected blog. Poor Aunty Lisa had to remind me again. :)
We made the trek out to Kaanapali EARLY one morning to participate in the annual Keiki Tilapia Fishing Tournament for the 2nd year
Lucky for us, our friends had a spot and invited us to join them!
Cade was the big winner of the day (unofficially) catching more than anyone else in our spot! Our friend's sons were impressed at how many Cade caught...one after another!
Kenny isn't afraid of worms! That's my girl!
Even after the official tournament was done, Cade wanted to keep fishing!
Kendyll relaxing
Kendyll puts her hands on her hip a lot now days...
hmmm... I wonder who she copies? (Sorry Gammy, just had to post it for comparison!)
During Labor Day weekend we also got to hang out with these cuties: Levi and Tobi!
Daddy got to go fishing with Uncle Mike and Papa Dean. Cade can't wait for his turn! (we said maybe in 10 years! HA!)
Lastly, at the end of the month, we celebrated Daddy's 32nd!