Ooops, I thought I had published this post in May. Sorry! I'm surprised Aunty Lisa hasn't grumbled about the neglect this blog is receiving. I guess it's because she's too busy...planning a wedding. Geez... :)
Easter bunnies!
Easter tradition at our house... more babies this year!
Happy 4th Birthday to our baby Kendyll! She's not a baby anymore!
For her birthday, she chose to have a day out with mommy and daddy...
Maui Ocean Center was our first stop



Then purple (blueberry), orange (passion orange), and red (strawberry) shave ice, with mochi balls!
Lunch at Genki sushi
Then she wanted to play at Fun Factory. Luck for your birthday!
Cade and Gammy decorated a cake for her. Sweet birthday kiss!
Happy 4th Birthday Kendyll! She said she felt like a princess all day!

For Mother's day, we stayed at our favorite hotel for the night!
Cade really wanted to play Garrett ping pong!

Thank you for a relaxing Mother's Day!
Cade's baseball season is over! He played his cousin, Chaz's, team at the beginning of the season.
