Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's officially SUMMER!

YAY for SUMMER! Yes, I realize school has been out for more than one week. However, with one last school-related exam (GOODBYE National Boards!) I can now breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy my break. With that said... I can update the blog more frequently- I hope!

 Kendyll's CHEESE! She is such a funny girl. We have been watching "My Baby Can Read" for several months now, and it's been fun to see her progress. She can now "clap", "wave", "arms up", point to her "nose" and "toes" and open her "mouth"- all in response to when she sees the word.
 
 Cade playing in the kitchen cabinets
   Cade and Garrett hanging out in the new kids room. Well- apparently G was supposed to be watching him. Hmmm... notice Cade doesn't have any clothes on! This kiddo- the first chance he gets to take off his clothes... he goes for it!

So...what happens when you leave an almost-three year old with a new roll of paper towels?

 
THIS! He was so quiet and sneaky! He even tore it off when he got to the corner of the dresser and repositioned the paper. Oh my...he is OCD.


Renovation update... here's the kitchen progress. Cabinets...check. Hood...check. Appliances...check. Counter tops...uh...a few more weeks til the new quartz countertops come. 

The cabinets are a dark brown- not black as they look in the picture.