We had Kendyll's 1st birthday party on Father's day. Yep, almost 2 months after her real birthday, but we were so busy with other birthdays and tests that we decided to celebrate during the summer.
We are SOOOOO fortunate and blessed to have family that are willing to help set up and clean up for the party.
Aunty Daeni (and her helpers Aunty Kasey, Aunty Amy, Uncle Glenn and Aunty Joce) made this BEAUTIFUL dessert table! I showed her a picture and she did her magic! Amazingly gorgeous, huh! Thank you Aunty Amy for the ono jello and Great-grandma Tamayo for the fruit salad!
For the cupcake stand I made cupcake owls! I saw the idea online and couldn't resist! We also made rainbow fruit kabobs, but I didn't get a pic! I'll have to see if someone else got a picture of them!
Flower and poof ball topiary centerpieces. Thank you Grandma Carol, Aunty Sherie, Great-grandma Tamayo, Aunty Lorraine, and Aunty Kelly for helping with them! Also, Aunty Daeni made cake pops that were yummy!
Aunty Dayne, Aunty Kasey and Aunty Chansi (along with the girls!) sat at the sign in table. They were so funny- when they needed my attention... they all raised their hand like they were in school! Ohhh gosh...
There was a money guessing game to play and a fingerprint guestbook to leave a mark.
Owl favor bags for the kids. Boys had a little blue bow tie and girls had a little pink bow in their ear.
Candy kabobs that Aunty Daeni made for the owl favor bags. Such a neat idea! Thank you so much for all of your help Aunty Daen! Poor Kenna and Kendyll are going to have crazy mommies who LOVE to make crafty things for them and their friends!
Personalized fortune cookies I ordered in Seattle.
Kenny's bff Kenna. She is so calm and composed... she was patient enough to sit through getting her arm painted! So CUTE!
Ariana and Kendyll saying hello!
Lia girl (the tiger), Aunty Sherie and Rysee
Shaina and her face paint
Lindsey and Caitlyn's face painting
Happy Father's Day Garrett and Mike!
Thank you so much to all of our family and friends who helped make Kendyll's party a success and so memorable! They were all willing to come early to set up, then stay late to clean up! Everyone was so eager to help with all of my crazy ideas! I told them what I wanted them to do and they did it even better than I had imagined!
Thank you so much to all of our family and friends who helped make Kendyll's party a success and so memorable! They were all willing to come early to set up, then stay late to clean up! Everyone was so eager to help with all of my crazy ideas! I told them what I wanted them to do and they did it even better than I had imagined!
Kawahara/Carvalho side.
Thank you Uncle Marshall, Uncle Chase, Uncle Mark, Uncle Nalu and Uncle Chris for all the manpower help!
Thank you Uncle Marshall, Uncle Chase, Uncle Mark, Uncle Nalu and Uncle Chris for all the manpower help!
Yamada side (missing the Miyamotos!)
Thank you Dad, Uncle Glenn, Aunty Amy, Great-grandma Tamayo, Uncle Dan and the Miyamotos for help setting up, cooking and cleaning up!
Kojima side
Thank you Uncle Les, Aunty Jocelyn, Uncle Ben and Aunty Lynette for help with all the food prep, set up and clean up!
Thank you for the awesome banner Aunty Dayne, Aunty Lorraine, Aunty Chansi and Aunty Kasey!
Happy 1st Birthday Kendyll baby girl! We hope you had as much fun as we did! Especially your brother... he was on the jumpy castle/slide the entire party! May you have MANY MANY more birthdays to come! We love you!