For some reason, we made it to Epcot really early... I guess we were getting used to the Disney roads and parking process!
The kids posing.
There are two versions to this ride; five years ago, Garrett FORCED me to ride the version with all the warnings about motion sickness. It was THE WORSE RIDE EVER! It spins you around and I felt so dizzy and mad! I was adamant that we rode the mild version this time.
You pretend to fly a space shuttle. If you're claustrophobic, skip this ride! Even in the mild version, you placed in a small "capsule". I'm not claustrophobic, but it felt very confined!
I think this pic is from the Journey into Imagination ride. They put you on the big screen after- Cade thought it was funny to see himself!
Playing with the dancing water
How's the random photo bomb- thanks lady!
Checking out the eels with Aunty Lisa
They renamed and changed this ride since we were there last.
You get to fully design your own car!
We were SO BUMMED because Kendyll is 40" and made the height requirement on ALL the other 40" rides, but they wouldn't allow her on this one! No one even checked til we got all the way to boarding. She was so sad! Cade would've gladly changed spots with her- he cried the entire ride!
After the rides, we checked out all the countries! Five years ago we walked through them so quickly that this time, it was so nice to leisurely enjoy the surroundings!
Norway
Kenny in Italy!
To keep the kids entertained, the offer passport stamps on a bear in each of the countries.
After Kenny met Jasmine, she said "I saw her piko (bellybutton)!"
They talked Sleeping Beauty's ear off! Kenny was telling her how Cade was 5 and had a loose tooth! SO RANDOM!
The Coke testing area! Free samples from around the world
I love my mom's reaction in the back! Obviously she didn't like it! Ha ha ha!
We were so fortunate to have 4 long days at Disney! Good weather and mostly good attitudes also made the visit memorable. We can't wait for our return... in 5 years hopefully!